Since graduating from the University of Florida in 1977 with a degree in Building Construction, Bill has garnered diverse construction experience in commercial, residential, and building renovation which sharpened his skills in project administration, estimating, corporate and financial management, which qualifies him in many ways to consult with you on how to deal with lead hazards in your home.
Bill understands the value of continuing education and personal development and is often in the computer or construction related classes that keep him current with changing technology and laws. He is a state certified general contractor, passed the Florida plumbing and roofing exams, and is certified by the EPA as a Lead-Based Paint Inspector and Risk Assessor.
The past 14 years he has been the founding executive director of the highly success not-for-profit construction company Builders Care. Under his leadership and Genral Contractor’s license Builders Care provided construction services on over 800 homes, providing over 20 million dollars of critical construction services to indigent elderly, disabled people and others in the North Florida area that could not afford critical construction services by traditional means.
Lead Paint Solutions is EPA Certified to perform Lead Paint Inspections and Risk Assessment.
- State of Florida General Contractor – CGC012531
- State Certified Home Inspector – License #H15251
- EPA Lead Based Paint Inspector/Risk Assessor – Certification # FL-R-72967-1
- EPA RRP Contractor – Certified Renovator #R-1-1018-10-0418
- Passed State of Florida Plumbing and Roofing Contractor Exams
- Member/Board of Directors – Northeast Florida Builders Association
- Executive advisor and qualifying construction agent for Builders Care